- To provide a creative environment to promote higher studies and research among students and faculty.
- Organizing short-term intensive courses, conferences and seminars that can turn challenges into beneficial development opportunities for the surrounding community.
- Prepare curriculum designs that provide competence for developmental leadership.
- To provide best educational facilities to train meritorious students for better career opportunities.
CORE VALUES ( बुनियादी मूल्य)
- academic excellence and integrity
- outstanding teaching and service
- scholarly research and professional leadership
- integration of teaching, research, and service
- individual and collective excellence
- diversity, equity, and social justice
- education of individuals across the life span
BELIEFS ( विश्वास )
- A literate and educated citizenry is vital to a democratic society.
All people are entitled to a high-quality education, grounded in sensitivity to individual dignity, professional integrity, and a positive and nurturing environment.
- A dynamic education system fosters an equitable, productive economy in a global environment.
- Teaching and learning should be informed by scholarly research and effective practice.
- Improvement in Higher education should be based on sound research, the application of theory as it relates to effective practice, policy development, and collaboration with practitioners.
- Technology should be used to improve the quality of teaching and learning, research and scholarship, and outreach to the state, nation, and the world.
- Interdisciplinary programs should be used to enhance human learning, growth, and development across the life span.